We are having our monthly match this weekend. Here’s the info :
PCC : We are officially offering PCC as a division. We will be beta testing one of the updated classifier stages for DNROI. All PCC shooters must squad themselves in squad 6 this month. Also, please make sure you have at least 3 magazines. The classifier will require reloads. READ THE PCC RULES BELOW!
PCC RULES :
1. For this month, and until we get a handle on this PCC thing, all PCC shooters must be in squad 6.
2. Familiarize yourself with the appendix (http://uspsa.org/document_library/2016/PCC%20Appendix%20for%20USPSA_D8_DNROI_posting3116.pdf) . Especially the items noted below ….
3. You must have a chamber flag. If you don’t have one, a limited amount will be for sale at the match ($2). Please email email@example.com if you need me to reserve you one. No chamber flag when you show up to the stage to shoot = DQ.
4. While you may hand-carry or sling your PCC, we highly encourage you to use a bag. Hand carrying or slinging without the muzzle vertical at all time will result in a DQ.
5. Suppressed PCCs are not permitted. SBRs are permitted, but we will likely make barrel length jokes at your expense.
SETUP HELP : We will be setting up on Friday this month. No SATURDAY setup help is required this month. If you want to come out on Friday to help setup, firstname.lastname@example.org for times/instructions.
Match Time : Saturday July 2nd. Registration 0900-0945. First shots at 1000.
Match Fee : $15
Round Count : 6 stages (1 classifier) with a round count of approximately 115 rounds.As always, we recommend you bring twice that many rounds in case you need to do reshoots.
Online Registration : https://practiscore.com/palmetto-gun-club-july-2016-uspsa/register
Registration closes at 5:30pm on Friday night. If you do not pre-register and squad yourself by this time, you will not have your choice of squad. This policy is being enforced 100% from this point forward. Any shooter who does not pre-register will be notified which squad they have been placed in during the shooter’s briefing.
Shooters Briefing : There WILL BE a shooters briefing this month. Please report in front of bay #3 for the briefing at 0955.
Payment / Offiline Registration : 9:00am in the white classroom building.Registration closes promptly at 9:45am so that we have time to sync the tablets and start shooting on time.
NEW SHOOTERS : A new shooter orientation will be held at 9:00am. If this is your first time shooting a USPSA match, you must attend the new shooters orientation at this time or you will not be permitted to shoot.
Unofficial match results will be posted to practiscore.com
immediately following the match. Official results are posted to uspsa.org
a the morning after the match (search for SC03). Match results links will also be posted to www.charlestonuspsa.com
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. If you have any comments/questions/suggestions for the new match directors, please track one of us down at the match.
Your USPSA @ PGC Match Directors