PCC : We are officially offering PCC as a division. We will be beta testing one of the updated classifier stages for DNROI. All PCC shooters must squad themselves in squad 6 this month. Also, please make sure you have at least 3 magazines. The classifier will require reloads. READ THE PCC RULES BELOW!
PCC RULES :
1. For this month, and until we get a handle on this PCC thing, all PCC shooters must be in squad 6.
2. Familiarize yourself with the appendix (http://uspsa.org/document_
3. You must have a chamber flag. If you don’t have one, a limited amount will be for sale at the match ($2). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need me to reserve you one. No chamber flag when you show up to the stage to shoot = DQ.
4. While you may hand-carry or sling your PCC, we highly encourage you to use a bag. Hand carrying or slinging without the muzzle vertical at all time will result in a DQ.
5. Suppressed PCCs are not permitted. SBRs are permitted, but we will likely make barrel length jokes at your expense.
SETUP HELP : We will be setting up on Friday this month. No SATURDAY setup help is required this month. If you want to come out on Friday to help setup, email@example.com for times/instructions.
Match Time : Saturday July 2nd. Registration 0900-0945. First shots at 1000.
Match Fee : $15
Round Count : 6 stages (1 classifier) with a round count of approximately 115 rounds.As always, we recommend you bring twice that many rounds in case you need to do reshoots.
Online Registration : https://
Registration closes at 5:30pm on Friday night. If you do not pre-register and squad yourself by this time, you will not have your choice of squad. This policy is being enforced 100% from this point forward. Any shooter who does not pre-register will be notified which squad they have been placed in during the shooter’s briefing.
Your USPSA @ PGC Match Directors